stupids of the day
maybe we will have enough material for daily posts! this will be updated throughout the day
planetary mechanics (contributed by ireland)
paralegal 1: What time are we on right now?
paralegal 2: What do you mean?
1: Are we on daylight savings time or Eastern Standard?
2: Daylight savings
1: Okay that's what I thought, I hate it when they change the time zones it always confuses me.
intriguing reads
smellypoo: i like reading depositions
herbert: you do?
smellypoo: yea i get so in to them.
herber: (laugh)
smellypoo: yea, they'll be like, what year were you born and he'll be like 1955, we were out picking daisies, and like it's so interesting. i love reading it
exercising your right
smellypoo: if i want to vote in a different place what do i do? can i just go?
glasses: no! you have to register
smellypoo: but i'm already registered in new york state. i want to vote, i really do, but i just don't know what i'm supposed to do

1 Comments:
I'm so upset I missed these stupids!
6/11/06 07:22
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home