sunday
saturday night was a blast. i popped my hookah cherry. in fact, that is the first time i've ever "inhaled". usually it's just mainlining. sunday morning i walked for autism research with Xtina's family and friends
they played cotton-eyed joe
howie day's new song collide isn't too bad. the thing that really endears me to this song is that one line "you and i collide" which is, well using that word to describe relationships is clutch. someone else has used that line in an older song, probably from high school times or so, and i can't for the life of me bring it to mind.
I'm open, you're closed
Where I follow, you'll go
I worry I won't see your face
Light up again
...
I've found I'm scared to know I'm always on your mind
...
Out of the back you fall in time
I somehow find
You and I collide
i'm wanting to break some hearts or break my own. life calls for a lot more vulnerability.
hegel: "the history of the world is nothing other than the progress of the consciousness of freedom".

1 Comments:
GOT IT!
bon jovi - when love and hate collide
5/6/06 15:56
Kommentar veröffentlichen
<< Home